Thursday, September 9, 2010

Overwhelmed!

I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed by a lot of things right now. Here's the crazy thing. Normally when you hear someone say I am overwhelmed you usually think that a lot of bad stuff is happening. I'm overwhelmed with all good things. I can't even tell you how many people called, emailed, or txted me yesterday asking "How can I help?" Haiti really has impacted many of our lives for the positive. It's amazing to see God working. I'm not a person who writes well & I can't even express how much gratitude I have. I know I've said it many times but that's because I am constantly humbled by my appreciation.

On to a subject I hate talking about. Money. A lot of people have told me that they would like to contribute financially to my trip. Whether it be to help pay for my expenses, pay for healthcare for the kids or whatever. I'm not technically going through the church so that makes things like taking money complicated. I guess all that I can say is you have my word. I will be happy to put your money towards whatever you want it to be put towards. For right now with all money questions I'm going to say email my husband Rodrigo tabletennisfool@gmail.com. My friend Derry who works for the Justice Ministry at Cornerstone will probably be arranging something so that everyone can get tax write offs & we can go about this the right way. Whatever happens with that Rodrigo can you lead you to her. Please make sure that whatever money you give you tell him what you want it to go to if you have specifics in mind.

I really need to pack so I have to go for now. I love you all. Thank you for your continued support.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment